terça-feira, fevereiro 12, 2008

LUCID DREAM


La Seine à Argenteuil (“Vanilla Sky”) 1872

Claude Monet


There was a time that limbo's appearence was a black painting, a picture of darkness without monsters or devils... an immaterial scenary.

When i was a child, i wanted to be the hero, like Batman or He-Man. In the puberty, how strange it could be, my naive dreams suffered strong mutations; my priorities were now to perform the anti-hero - assumption which quickly became the main issue. I've never had nightmares, terrifying creatures haunting me, but i also haven't had pink dreams...

Too much time lost to understand that the answer was in mirror's image.

I'm not trying to hyde myself under a narcissistic mask. It's just a or the point of view that can make the difference.

This is limbo's new look: a vanilla sky. Someone to share it? Someone to beg for it? In vain... the door is already close and locked. And i'm feeling good...

I like to be me. I'm enjoying to be me. I feel fulfilled when i'm me.

There is a new world to discover from the other side of the mirror . I've lost my fears. What about you?

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

“The little things. There’s nothing bigger, is there?”



It's interesting how some points of view only can be unmasked by just one person ;) and i believe that the suppositions made by the others will be really brilliants.. but not so brilliants as the sky that stays in both sides of the mirror. . .

What about me? I guess that i don't need to say it.. it’s enough if you just sit a little bit and behold the luster reflected in the Baltic water's… there’s some answers that, though remain on the tip of the tongue, can only be spoken without speaking… i’ve already plunged … and the will of drink a new world, so familiar and (un)known, smothered all the fear inside...
but not the shiver in the spine or the sparkle in the eyes…